Hello, my name is Ryan Dennler and I am a Web Developer based out of Costa Rica.
- Laravel Package Development
- Inertia integrations with Vuejs
- Eloquent Optimizationi Patterns
- Mix optimization for modern frontend workflows
- Knowledge with 1st party packages: Forge, Envoyer, Sail, Dusk, Sanctum, Jetstream
- Migrations: 5.x > 8.x and code refactoring to adjust to later Laravel versions
- Dusk Testing Principles
- CSS: ITCSS, SCSS, Custom Scaffolding, TailwindCSS, Bootstrap
- Nodejs: Working with APIs via Express and MongoDB
- Modern workflows: Webpack, Yarn, npm scripting, optimization
- Vue3: Building SPAs, Utilizing Vue3 with Laravel with Intertia
- CI Principles and Gitlab fundamentals to streamline development
I'm currently in the process of building a little blog discussing and outlining some of my development processes and other various tutorials on little things I stumble across on a daily basis while developing with the above technologies.